> Lab Downloadables
Data and Code from (a subset of) our Publications
- Dorso-Ventral and Proximo-Distal Hippocampal Processing Account for the Influences of Sleep and Context on Memory (Re)consolidation: A Connectionist Model
Justin Lines, Kelsey Nation, and Jean-Marc Fellous.
Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience, In press, 2017
- Spatial scale and place field stability in a modular grid-to-place cell model of the dorsoventral axis of the hippocampus.
Lyttle D, Gereke B, Lin KL and Fellous JM.
Hippocampus, 23:729–744, 2013.
Sponsor: NSF grant 1117303/88
- Connectionist Models of Face Perception (Zebrowitz et al 2003,2007,2010)
Sponsor: NSF grant 97-08619
- A New Similarity Measure for Spike Trains: Sensitivity to Bursts and Periods of Inhibition.
David Lyttle and Jean-Marc Fellous.
Journal of neuroscience Methods. 99(2):296-309, 2011.
Sponsor: NSF grant CRCNS 1010172.
- Discovering Spike Patterns in Neuronal Responses.
Fellous, Tiesinga, Thomas and Sejnowski
The Journal of Neuroscience, 24(12):2989-3001 2004.
- Neural Action Potential Simulator (NAPS): A tool to generate surrogate data to test multi-unit spike clustering algorithms and high density data acquisition harware. Spike waveforms, rate, noise, EEG signals... are all user definable.
- Sample VI showing how to use the Neuralynx NetCom facility within Labview. Tested with labview 8.6 -> labview 2009 and Neuralynx Cheetah 5.2-5.5
- Two programs to acquire and analyze rat behavioral data from any webcam. VideoRecord records a movie (.AVI) with time stamps and user annotations. This VI synchronizes with the Cheetah data acquisition system and also captures audio from an arbitrary sound source up to 192K samples/sec. VideoAnalyze reads an AVI movie and lets the user annotate and export data. Sponsored by NSF grant: CRCNS
- A Video Tracker. General purpose program to acquire images from a webcam and track an object to generate a series of (t,x,y) triplets. Detection can be done by intensity (follow a bright object) or motion (moving object from frame to frame). Detection can be restricted to an area of interest, and a movie of the input images can be created. The user can enter arbitrary time stamped events (e.g. 'start trial', 'end trial'). The VI synchronizes with Cheetah and LabBook. Current version is 9.2. Sponsored by NSF grant: 1117303 and ONR MURI N000141310672.
- PDF files indexer. If you have a directory structure with a collection of PDF files, this generates a webpage with a sortable table containing all your articles, with a link to your PDF file, and a link to search for related papers on PubMed.
- LabBook: A general tool (Electronic Laboratory Notebook) to take day-to-day notes during your experiments. LabBook features lab timers, counters, pictures/file linking, time-stamped events, dynamic data entry using forms and more. LabBook also features a graphical electrode turning tool to help keep track of the depth and signal quality of your electrodes, a live control interface with Cheetah (The Neuralynx digital data acquisition system), and a command sequencer (e.g. to send precisely timed TTL pulses, or other commands to Cheetah). You can also take pictures and movies with a webcam, record sounds and interface with other programs such as Matlab.
- CA1-Pyramidal cell ringtone for IPhone. One pass through the place field of a CA1 pyramidal cell during a cued spatial task (Brown Norway/Fisher 344 hybrid rat). Data obtained and processed in the laboratory.